Dr. Deependra V. Singh ( Medical Director- Retina Services) Mrs. Sangeeta Mittal (Name Changed), a 54-year-old female was puzzled by strange sparking going on in her left eye. She started observing a lightning-like sensation that was more prominent in dark and would not disappear even after washing or rubbing her eyes. Sensing trouble, she consulted […]
Dr Deependra V. Singh has been Practicing Vitreo-Retinal Surgery at NCR for past 17 years and has more than 9000 Vitreo-retinal surgeries and 5500 injections to his credit. Currently ,he is Director and Head of Vitreo retinal Services at Eye-Q Super-specialty Eye Hospitals. He completed his MBBS in 1996 and MD Ophthalmology from Dr. Rajendra Prasad Center for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS in 2001.
Entries by Dr. Deependra Singh
- 6 ways to protect your eyes from air pollution!January 23, 2021 - 4:45 pm
- 5 Crucial tips you should be following if you wear contact lensesJanuary 20, 2021 - 4:18 pm
- Busting 5 common myths about cataractJanuary 16, 2021 - 7:41 am
- Diabetes —05 Ways it can Curse your SightJanuary 7, 2021 - 4:56 pm
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyecare in times of COVIDNovember 18, 2020 - 12:53 pm