Dr. Deependra V. Singh ( Medical Director- Retina Services) Mrs. Sangeeta Mittal (Name Changed), a 54-year-old female was puzzled by strange sparking going on in her left eye. She started observing lightning-like sensation that was more prominent in dark and would not disappear even after washing or rubbing her eyes. Sensing trouble, she consulted her […]
Dr Deependra V. Singh has been Practicing Vitreo-Retinal Surgery at NCR for past 17 years and has more than 9000 Vitreo-retinal surgeries and 5500 injections to his credit. Currently ,he is Director and Head of Vitreo retinal Services at Eye-Q Super-specialty Eye Hospitals. He completed his MBBS in 1996 and MD Ophthalmology from Dr. Rajendra Prasad Center for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS in 2001.
Entries by Dr. Deependra Singh
- Farsightedness (Hyperopia): Symptoms, Causes, TreatmentsSeptember 28, 2020 - 1:21 pm
- Retinopathy of prematurity | Magnitude, Causes, Signs, TreatmentsSeptember 23, 2020 - 4:05 pm
- Cataract Surgery: Why second eye Cataract surgery is important? September 11, 2020 - 5:47 pm
- मोतियाबिंद को गंभीर अवस्था में ना पहुंचने दें। अपनी आंखों को बचाएंSeptember 8, 2020 - 6:20 pm
- Cataract surgery: Why you should not avoid itAugust 4, 2020 - 1:14 pm