Dr. Deependra V. Singh ( Medical Director- Retina Services) Mrs. Sangeeta Mittal (Name Changed), a 54-year-old female was puzzled by strange sparking going on in her left eye. She started observing a lightning-like sensation that was more prominent in dark and would not disappear even after washing or rubbing her eyes. Sensing trouble, she consulted […]
Dr Deependra V. Singh has been Practicing Vitreo-Retinal Surgery at NCR for past 17 years and has more than 9000 Vitreo-retinal surgeries and 5500 injections to his credit. Currently ,he is Director and Head of Vitreo retinal Services at Eye-Q Super-specialty Eye Hospitals. He completed his MBBS in 1996 and MD Ophthalmology from Dr. Rajendra Prasad Center for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS in 2001.
Entries by Dr. Deependra Singh
- Know how Glaucoma can be treatedApril 6, 2021 - 9:17 am
- 5 Reasons why one should wear sunglasses while going outdoors!March 28, 2021 - 7:50 am
- Nutrient-rich foods for eye healthMarch 8, 2021 - 4:44 pm
- 5 reasons why your parents need an eye check-up today!February 17, 2021 - 12:10 am
- 6 ways to protect your eyes from air pollution!January 23, 2021 - 4:45 pm