Job Application Form
Assistant Manager- Supply Chain
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Forecast the quantity of items to be procured
- Raise Purchase order to vendors
- Follow up with vendor for timely delivery as per vendor agreement.
- Ensure all the required documents are received from vendor and GRN is done timely by depot team
- Create a dynamic distribution plan to fulfill the requirement of center teams
- Update the ROL/ROQ tracker and ensure products are being dispatched as per the tracker by depot team
- Manage good relations with all the vendors along with time vendor payment
- Ensure that all vendors are adhering to terms and conditions as per the vendor agreement
- Track monthly performance of all vendors and conduct monthly meeting/reconciliation with vendors regarding their performance
- Manage the pharmaceutical drugs assortment of Eye Q with key focus on enhancing the portfolio of Eye Q Preferred medicines ( EPM )
- Update daily vaccination tracker
- Ensure adequate stock of vaccines are provided to all our vaccination centers.
- Liaison with 1mg team to ensure timey creation of Workplace CVC for corporate camps. Also ensure availability of vaccines at such camps
Job Location: Yamunanagar, Roorkee, Saharanpur, Fatehabad, Delhi-Patparganj, Rewari
- To counsel the patient for surgery
- To make the patient understand the pre & post-operative care
- Be polite & friendly to the patients to understand his/ her trauma
- Communicate to the patients in the best possible language & method
- Make the patient & attendant to understand the package of procedures
- To prepare the pre-operative instruction & hand over to the patient
Digital Marketing Executive
- Monitor campaign budget. Measure ROI and KPI’s.
- Working on google analytics for goal set-up, report generation, website study, visitor analysis, social media tracking, AdWords tracking, and various other tools.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and Facebook, Instagram and provide reports
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMrush, MOZ etc.)
- Managing all social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Evaluate competitor’s digital marketing strategies and create new plans to mitigate the same.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Conducting regular research to keep abreast of the latest trends/ updates in digital: what is new in google /SEM / LinkedIn/etc.
- Coordination with vendors to get the tasks completed on time
- Improve the user experience on the company’s website (include design, plugins, new features and usability).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
Filed Marketing Executive
Job Description: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi NCR, Gujrat, Haryana, Uttarakhand
- Proper execution of all referral & BTL activities as planned by the regional marketing team
- Visiting Clinic & Optical shops to hold meeting with Optometrist, Physician & Ophthalmologist Doctors
- Conducting camps in school, colleges, corporates, religious places, housing societies
- Finding new opportunities for business growth
- Have to do all marketing activities designated ward wise
- Maintaining relationship with physicians, medical shops & other doctors also
- Focusing on OPD & revenue growth
Desktop Support Engineer
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Help create technical documentation and manuals
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting Ethernet and IP configuration
Application Support Analyst
- Application support services for Eye Q EMR/HMR
- Troubleshooting service requests that come in via tickets, email and/or phone
- Identifying solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Solving moderately complex application related problems
- Providing timely resolution to many application related errors/issues
- Testing functionality of application
- Coaching, providing feedback and guiding others
- Serving as a resource to others in the IT department
- Document and communicate effectively in order to ensure timely resolutions
- Working with third-party vendors in order to support the Eye Q product
- Analyzing technology solutions options and provides feedback to appropriate parties
- Analyze functional specifications of the supported system and determines potential impacts to end-user workflows.
- Conduct and manage end user application training for Existing and New Users.
- Document the change requests and coordinate with application development team to execute system changes.
- Perform data analysis and extract insights from trends to help improve the operational activities
- Support in developing, implementing policies & procedures to ensure that systems support the organization’s business requirements and meet the needs of end users.
With so many different places to start, and so many different places to go, there is no telling just how far a career at EyeQ could take you.
The possibilities are endless from agile working, to mentorship and accelerating your career from graduate to manager – each story will inspire you to create a bright future.
See the Open Positions above and apply in the Application Form