Dr. Samir Bhupendrabhai Vankawala is our surgical professional who has helped us to maintain the quality of our eye care facilities. He is a holder of several degrees namely Advanced fellowship in Vitreo Retinal Surgery, Diplomate of National Board (Ophthalmology), Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery, etc. He has worked in many eye health institutions and hospitals as a Consultant Ophthalmology and as a Cataract and Vitreoretinal Surgeon. He regularly participates in scientific activities. That makes him one step ahead with updates about medical science for eye health maintenance. The thesis on (The evaluation of anterior segment inflammation by newer imaging modalities) is one of his valuable works. Dr. Samir has taken Innumerable lectures to extend his knowledge to new eye care health professionals. He is a distinguished member of the Intraocular Implant & Refractive Society. His dedication and willingness to find a solution for the patients is what makes him iconic.
- Don’t neglect your Cataract SurgeryJuly 17, 2021 - 10:48 am
- Signs of eye care emergencies that should not be ignoredJune 18, 2021 - 12:24 pm
- 5 Signs to know if your child needs glassesMay 26, 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Know all about Squint/StrabismusMay 4, 2021 - 8:12 am
- How to get rid of spectaclesApril 30, 2021 - 10:23 am