With the increasing cases of Glaucoma, EYE-Q had to add another specialist and our search ended on this brilliant Glaucoma specialist, Dr. Mainak Bhattacharyya. After completing his MBBS in 2010 and MS Ophthalmology in 2015 from the reputed Maulana Azad Medical College, he completed his DNB in Ophthalmology and became a Glaucoma expert by earning FICO and FAICO degrees in 2019 itself. This qualified eye specialist with 22 peer-reviewed papers and multiple presentations on both national and international forums (AAO, WGC, EGS) is always looking for challenges to hone his skills better while relieving his patients of the eye problems that they are facing. He is also on the editorial board of various scientific journals and reviews papers for prestigious journals like EJO, International Ophthalmology amongst others. Dr Bhattacharyya keeps interacting with other specialists and doctors to widen his horizon and draw better treatment plans to post a quick diagnosis. His dedication to the field of Ophthalmology makes him a perfect gentleman who does not flicker for a moment from difficult surgeries. We are sure that his association will add accolades to our decorated panel.
- Don’t neglect your Cataract SurgeryJuly 17, 2021 - 10:48 am
- Signs of eye care emergencies that should not be ignoredJune 18, 2021 - 12:24 pm
- 5 Signs to know if your child needs glassesMay 26, 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Know all about Squint/StrabismusMay 4, 2021 - 8:12 am
- How to get rid of spectaclesApril 30, 2021 - 10:23 am