For the larger population, Diabetes — mellitus or insipidus, is synonymous with the need to cut down on sweet intake or the necessity to include more exercise in the lifestyle. How does it harm? Diabetes is potentially harmful and increases risks for peripheral neuropathy. The blurred vision and floating spots you see can later lead to a couple of serious diseases […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mainak Bhattacharya contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Mainak Bhattacharya
- Know how Glaucoma can be treatedApril 6, 2021 - 9:17 am
- 5 Reasons why one should wear sunglasses while going outdoors!March 28, 2021 - 7:50 am
- Nutrient-rich foods for eye healthMarch 8, 2021 - 4:44 pm
- 5 reasons why your parents need an eye check-up today!February 17, 2021 - 12:10 am
- 6 ways to protect your eyes from air pollution!January 23, 2021 - 4:45 pm