For the larger population, Diabetes — mellitus or insipidus, is synonymous with the need to cut down on sweet intake or the necessity to include more exercise in the lifestyle. How does it harm? Diabetes is potentially harmful and increases risks for peripheral neuropathy. The blurred vision and floating spots you see can later lead to a couple of serious diseases […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mainak Bhattacharya contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Mainak Bhattacharya
- 6 ways to protect your eyes from air pollution!January 23, 2021 - 4:45 pm
- 5 Crucial tips you should be following if you wear contact lensesJanuary 20, 2021 - 4:18 pm
- Busting 5 common myths about cataractJanuary 16, 2021 - 7:41 am
- Diabetes —05 Ways it can Curse your SightJanuary 7, 2021 - 4:56 pm
- Everything You Need To Know About Eyecare in times of COVIDNovember 18, 2020 - 12:53 pm